Monday, September 03, 2007

retrograde

"You are where you are in your life because of what you believe is possible for you."

Quote from Jacob Glass' email signature. Not sure if it's him, from the Course or someone else. Attributed or not, this is the quote which struck a chord in me this fine morning. Do I not have the kind of partner I wish for because I do not believe it is possible? Can that be true?

Certainly it can be, but is it? I used to do a lot of visioning for the perfect partner, but who I am has so substantially changed since then (read becoming a mother!) that maybe I just have never taken the time to reset the manifestation, and the universe "knows" that that kind of person would just never do as a parent figure in Sophia's life. So maybe it's time to start re-visioning.

As soon as I typed "re-visioning" I had a hit to find out when the next Mercury retrograde would be. That's always a good time for doing things that start with "re-". So I googled and found this site - amazingly on target for exactly what I just typed. If you have an interest in this, click on the upcoming one in October to see more...sounds like I know what I'll be doing next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment