Tuesday, July 31, 2007

lifting heavy rocks



This weekend, we found time for a day at the beach: jumping in the waves, making killer sand castles and braiding seaweed bracelets. What a gift of reconnection to the things that matter most to me: my daughter, this beautiful earth, moving my body, and creating things with my hands.

So in that same spirit, in case you didn't notice already, I spruced things up around here a bit! A facelift for my blog as I have been inspired lately by some really great blogs, and also feeling a little less than creative in my work, so I want to get back to this outlet, among others.

Also (cringe) I am starting to add some advertising. Lemme know if it bugs you. I am finding moms out there who make a living for their families simply by the advertising on their blogs. And they are doing hella creative cool stuff, blogging about it, and having a blast. With children in tow. So here's my stab at it. I know nothing about building a readership, but my pal Laureen does, so maybe I can pick her brain!!

So stay tuned to cool new things here, and also check out some of these cool blogs on my links at the left (not the right anymore, phew, such change)!!

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! Love the look... kill the background music. =) but seriously, I am THRILLED you're back online! YEAH!
    \
    And whenever you want to exercise your creative muscle on my site, lemme know! LOL!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was on the fence about the music auto-playing or not. Thanks for the feedback. Not everyone loves audio forced upon them!

    Thanks for checking back in on my blog, I am excited to have a new look. Watch out girl, yours is next!!

    ps - if anyone wants to hear this new song I love, click play on the cute little music player to the left, under "Enjoy the Music".

    ReplyDelete