Saturday, February 19, 2011

fast forward to 2011

Thought I'd drop back in here and write something. It's 2011, February. I moved to SB originally in Feb 1993, so something about February always gets me to reminiscing. Just in the midst of a house move, moved into a lovely place and am buried under boxes, slowly but surely unpacking them under the drizzle of rain and distant rumble of thunder in the hills. I wanted to write something and thought to myself, where do I write these days? On paper? On Facebook? I looked at my friend Pema's blog (www.storycharmer.com) and then I remembered, oh yeah, I have a blog!

So here I am, back on the blog, with somethin' to say. See next post!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! Glad to have an intelligent & interesting voice to listen to.

    ReplyDelete