Monday, October 01, 2007

broken camera

OK my camera is broken, and I haven't posted any photos for so long, that I had to pull out some old ones. Someone suggested online dating to me, so I am looking for photos of me, but I have none without Sophia. These are from our "professional photo shoot" we had in Nov 2003 - but the photos are 4 years old!!

Well just in case any of you are taking my last post seriously about setting me up on a blind date, you can tell them what I look like. Only I cut my hair shorter and mostly wear glasses these days.

1 comment:

  1. gosh, you are beautiful- and of course baby is too! Really great photos.

    congratulations on your work triumphs posted above.

    my first time visiting here, love the blog name.

    happy Birthday! (kind of wishing I had the courage to dye my hair or do something a little wild for my B-day!)

    ReplyDelete