Sunday, November 20, 2005

first year of my life

ahhhhh...aha....light bulb dangles in the breeze....

i used to say that my life might really begin at age 35. this was because i spent 17 years under my parent's control (read: strict Christian upbringing, along with healthy doses of self-hatred & denial) and then at the end of my 34th year, i would have spent 17 years on my own. so 35 would be like the very first year of my life with an even score. so now the libra's scales have started to tip in a new direction, and just look what has happened. i only turned 35 a few weeks ago!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:13 PM

    oh, btw, i didn't miss that. happy belated birthday! i remember that the california license plates turned blue that year. i was eight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, what a concept!!! That means my life starts in February! You have *no idea* how uplifting that is!!! You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete